Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Make my day Award













Dear Hideko,

Thank you very much for tagging me for the "Make my Day Award". It is a honor and great pleasure for me. I would like you to know that you make my day always.

The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! ”.

Here is my List of Blogs that make me happy and Make My Day.
Allie
Barbara
Stephanie
Carol
Ribbonwiz
Judith
Jo
Anita
Wilma
Annie

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Rengin, what a wonderful surprise to receive this award from you. You have certainly made my day!

I am new to blogging but thoroughly enjoy both writing and browsing. It's a great experience.

Thanks again dear friend!
Love,
Barbara

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Barbara,
You may be new to blogging but you have such a wonderful blog that I love to visit....You make my day always...
Much love,
Rengin

Anita said...

Dear Rengin!

Thank you so much for this very nice award, I really feel honoured! And I am so pleased that you like the things I am making! Feel free to pass by my blog whenever you have time, you are always more than welcome!

Best wishes from Germany,
Anita

P.S.: I'll try to visit all the other wonderful blogs you tagged very soon (I am running out of time today)

Jules said...

Rengin - am visiting your blog for the first time since I saw it on Barbara's list. What a wonderful way to stay in touch with you. I hear we may get to meet in May - that would be great! I too, have recently started blogging, please come by for a visit there :-) creativeblessingsofjoy.blogspot.com
Always love your inspiring work.

Allison Ann Aller said...

Thanks so much, dear Rengin!

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Anita,
You're most welcome...I really do your work style....
Best wishes from Istanbul,
Much Love,
Rengin

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Jules,
Thanks so much for taking time and visiting my blog.
I'm still waiting for the exact date of the Workshop. Hope I'll be able to manage to join you all. It is my biggest dream at the moment.
Much Love,
Rengin

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Allie,
You're most welcome. You do amazing things...I always envy :))
Much Love,
Rengin

wilma said...

Rengin, thanks for tagging me!
Because I ove your blog also I tag you back...LOL
Hugs from Holland, WILMA