Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brillant Web Blogsite Nomination



I have been honored with the "Brillant Web Blogsite Award" by dear friend Cheryl. Many thanks to Cheryl for passing this on to me.
The rules for receiving this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog. 2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
I haven't been active blogging for the past few days. But I've been enjoying the blogs of others. Here are a few blogs that are award winning to me. Enjoy!

Kathy
Pam Kellog
Judith
Karrin
Judy
Veri
Pierrette

5 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Thanks, Rengin, for the Award. It has put sunshine in my day :-)

Pierrette =^..^=

Judy in Indiana said...

Rengin,
Thank you so much for the honor of this award. Coming from someone of your talent, it means a lot!
Judy

Kathy said...

Dear friend, Thank you so much for the award, it is truly an honor from someone so talented as yourself.

Violette Severin said...

Congratulations on the award. I love your blog and it is certainly worthy of the award.

Simona Tedeschi said...

Hi Rengin, I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Awards from my blog!
Simona