Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentine Swap Project

I'm working on the "Valentine Swap" project. I've appliqued a red heart on the white satin. I thought it should be interesting to add some oyas instead of adding some SRE. These flat type oyas made a good contrast with the red and white colors of my little Valentine swap project. Oh, before forgetting.... it is going to be a small wall hanger, it will be going to Nevade, USA. Let's see the final situation after all embellishments to decide for batting...

2 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

The oya's will look lovely on your heart.

Julie said...

I love your idea for the Valentine swap - those oyas will be beautiful on that red heart! I also came to take a peek at your bluebonnet painting - it is wonderful! You are so talented in many areas. Enjoyed my visit to your blog.