Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Swap baggie

Yesterday I received another swap baggie with lots of wonderful goodies from Chris Jean. Chris Jean is one of precious friend from Michigan, USA. I've all learned swapping procedures from dear Chris in 2003. My first swap experience was her "Silk swap" in 2003. I've bothered her lots of questions in those days:))
We have an international group now to swap. I'm so glad that Chris is my swap sister. She've sent me a book "The Quilter's Apprentice" in her previous baggie. I liked it very much. In her new baggie that I've received yesterday, there is another book with the name of "Round Robin". To find another book made me sooo happy. Most of the American buddies may know the Jennifer Chiaverini who is author of the Elm Creek Quilts series. This books are so nice choices for a quilt lover like me:)) I'm grateful for Chris's thoughtfulness.

No comments: