Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

TAGGED

I have been tagged by Jacq. I think it is time to play along.
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.

Seven things about me:
1. I'm a native Istanbul'ian.
2. Grew up living in several places around the world,
3. While living in Italy, took painting lessons.
4. I've had seven surgeries up to now, BC survivor-4th year
5. I love to collect small charms and refrigerator magnets.
6. I love parfumes....I wish I could be a a good "Nose" for a well known parfume brand.
7. I'm a typical "Keeper" CQ'er:))

Blogs I am tagging:
1.Kathy
2.
LouAnne
3.
Candi
4.
Ira
5.
Gerry
6.
Laurie
7.
Chloe

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Oh my gosh, I've been tagged! LOL. Thanks for including me, and for visiting my blog. I'll add you to my Blogroll and check back!

You do just lovely needlework.

Ira said...

Thank you for including me in the list.
I love you work.
Thank you for tagged me and for you lovely comments on my blog.

allie aller said...

What fun things to learn about you, Rengin! I esp. love the refrigerator magnets. I don't suppose you could photograph all of them on your fridge and blog that, could you? :-)