Thursday, February 26, 2009

It is tea time:)

It is another cold and rainy day. I just had my green tea. I wanted to share my lovely new tea cozy with you all. This lovely tea cozy with my favorite colors is so cute and it keeps my tea pot warm. Especially in these cold days, it is a fantastic piece.

This lovely tea cozy is a creation my dear friend Candi. She creates wonderful things but my lovely tea-cozy is favorite:))

I suggest you to visit her lovely blog and her Etsy store to see her fantastic works.

Candi, thanks so much once again for this lovely tea cozy.

6 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Rengin,

You are just reminding me with your beautiful tea cozy that I have been wanting to stitch myself one as I love drinking tea.

Must put that on my to do list :-)

Pierrette =^..^=

Marilyn said...

Hi Dear friend..thank you for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments. I love your little tea cosy! Its just gorgeous. I hope your dear father is in good health and I am very glad you got good results from the exhibition. You deserve them. Marilyn

Wildflowerhouse said...

Rengin, the cozy is beautiful and they are my favorite colors too. We had a surprise snowstorm overnight. Was so surprised to wake up to a blanket of white. I am off to visit your friends Etsy. Stay warm, Sharon

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Rengin,
The tea cozy is lovely. I found my way here through Marilyn's blog and I want you to know that I love your header! It is exquisite work; I assume you did that yourself? Lovely! It's nice to 'meet' You.

Blessings,
Sandi

Julia said...

The tea cozy is lovely. I have not seen any used for a long time..
Julia ♥

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable tea cozy. Hope the weather is now dry and sunny.