Friday, March 13, 2009

My New Fabric Panels from U.K.




Last week, when I was trying to find new fabric vendors, I found Fabric Inspirations from U.K.
I've ordered six pieces of panels with different themes. Yesterday they arrived. I think there is no need for the any other word to tell my happiness when I saw them. They are so lovely, and arrived in short time.
But, I still keep continue to find interesting panels with the Victorian era images. I especially seek themes, "Tea-Time", "Victorian Ladies", "Holiday Season" etc.... Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

3 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are one talented artist! I need to ask, what is an "oya(?)"? You have some listed on your Etsy.

I love the middle fabric, with the pies and cherries. It looks so comforting...what are you going to make with your lovely goodies?

Rengin Yazitas said...

Thanks so much for your lovely words about my work.
Oya is a traditioanl Turkish needle art. There are several forms, but I use floral types on my CQ blocks and sell them. I also have a new online store at Artfire other than my current Etsy.
Those goodies will be wall hangers for my daughter. I'll cover fabric panels with crazy borders. It seems that I'll be so busy on the coming days with these new projects.
Much Love,

Kathy Raker said...

Rengin, the panel is precious. I have never seen one like that. It looks like you painted it.