Friday, April 17, 2009

My Winter RR block back home

As most of you knew that I had my first experience to host a RR with "Winter" theme. It was so nice and easy job with the contribution and support with the group members. My RR block completed its long journey and came back home. I would like to thank my stitching friends once again with their efforts that they created this wonderful block, it is a real treausre, indeed. I also wanted to post some highlights from my block so you may be able to see the details.
.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness.... The delicate work on this block is breath-taking!! I can't think of words to describe it... only to say Beautiful!!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Marilyn,
You must see it in person. It is fantastic, really breath-taking:))
Much Love

Kathy Raker said...

Rengin,
The designs use on your block were so unique. The round ornament on the right simulates smocking too. Every design is beautiful. I wouldn't have thought to use felt either. So cute.

Rengin Yazitas said...

Kathy,
I especially posted those highlighted photos to show these details more clearly. There are so many details that we can try at our future projects.
Love,

Marilyn said...

Rengin your block is just gorgeous! Marilyn

susanc said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Rengin! I wish I could see it in person. You are extremely talented. Wow!

crazyQstitcher said...

Knowing how much you love Christmas things you must be over-the-moon with this work. Such fine details and thought has gone into the work.

Lucky you. grin..don't wear it out looking at it.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job. The designs were very creative.