Friday, November 13, 2009

Big Surprice

As I told you in my previous post, Santa came to my home with big suprices:)) You should remember my friend Sandy Riggens whose friend came to Istanbul in September. I've shared about Sandy and Patti in my previous posts. This time I had another amazing surprice from Sandy. She had been apply one of my painting onto a mouse pad. I got so impressed upon her her kindness to create such a lovely gift for birthday. Some of you may remember my this painting. It is a reproduction but I've spent long time to complete with acrylic paints. When I opened Sandy's baggie, I couldn't believe my eyes. To see my painting onto a mouse pad was a great surprice:))
This close-up shows my new mouse-pad.
My new mouse pad looks so pretty, isn't it? By the way, finally I have a new laptop, it is my DH's gift for my birthday. I celebrated my 51th birthday at Oct.10th. Suppose to I should organise another drawing as I did last year. But, during my physical therapies I wasn't so well to organise anything.
I'm so much happy with my new surprices, I wanted to share my happiness with you all. I'm so happy that I've stumbled into the Crazy Quilt world, it brought amazing joy into my life and of course, amazing friendships from all over the world.
Love to you all....


No comments: