Friday, June 18, 2010

New Painting

There are many nice photos that I keep them to make silk prints for my CQ projects. I inspired from one of them to make this painting. Too much details were great for me to make a crazy painting:)) When you review detaills you'll understand me more clearly....
I don't like to use bigger size canveses for these type paintings. This canvas is a small size, 15x19".
I think, an old looking frame will be neat for this painting, what do you think? Your suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

6 comments:

Suztats said...

Those doors certainly welcome one into the painting. I want to walk through and see what's on the other side. Nice.

Cheryl said...

You are a woman of many skills. I love your name over the Taverna. A beautiful painting indeed!

Wendy said...

Your painting is just wonderful. I agree with you that an old frame would look so nice with this painting.

Kathy Raker said...

I am amazed with all the minute detail in your painting. An old frame would be perfect.

crazyQstitcher said...

What an eye for detail you have Rengin. Your painting is wonderful. I think an old frame would look great.

Unknown said...

keep on posting...

Philwebservices