Sunday, August 28, 2011

Allison Aller's New "Crazy Quilting" Book arrived:)


I was knowing that dear friend Allison Aller should have her own "Crazy Quilting" book. But, with my laziness to get on-line in these hottest days of the summer I missed its launch and just ordered last week. Special thanks to Amazon's super service I received my copy in a short period of time.
Allie's book is so nice, precisely prepared for the need of quilters...excellent explanations with very good photos, super inspritional photos, indeed.
I must state another wonderful thing from my side, Allie had been used some oyas on her projects, there is a note about it that I'm so much honored to take a place in that wonderful book.

1 comment:

allie aller said...

Rengin, thanks for your kind words!
Everyone who sees your Oya just loves it. It was such a pleasure to get to use...xoxo Allie