Monday, August 8, 2011

Hoo hoo hoooo, Santa came to town in August:))

One of my Etsy customer from Canada sent me these wonderful goodies. As I always say so Christmas and New Year Eve are always my favorite times of the year and I love to collect Christmasy embellishments. Special thanks to Grovenore to select wonderful pieces for me. The fabric with stocking print on it, is adorable, it is two pieces, I must start to embellish them immediately for my daughter and for myself, I want to make special things for my new home this year...a new home, new decorations....:))
Here is a close-up photo to see more details of the contents of the baggie I've received from Canada. There are so many wonderful laces, charms, sequins, fabrics etc...related with Christmas
I loved this lovely lace with green color and lovely pine trees on it...They remind me cold and snowy days...I'm missing cold days, it is so hot here, I hide myself indoors, all A/C's works non-stop...Why don't we have mild summers as we were having in our childhood?
Here is another close-up photo. I'm grateful to Grovenore she mad my day with this lovely baggie with full of adorable pieces, it is going to be a fantastic motivation to start new project in this hottest time of the year that I don't have much interest to stitch.

2 comments:

Suztats said...

That's a nice bagbie full of smiles. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Rengin Yazitas said...

Especailly, to have this kind of lovely things in this time of the year is so nice:)))