Monday, December 30, 2013

Last swap baggie of 2013:))

I received a full  box of embellishments from my dear quilter friend Lydia. Its timing also was perfect:)) All those wonderful trims, buttons, threads, beads, fancy fabrics are so beautiful.
I especially took close-up photo of those lovely vintage  buttons and glasslamp work buttons. I  decided to add them onto my an old  block with nautical theme. 
I liked this cute tatted heart motif so much, it looks so pretty.  Gosh, there are so many things that I loved, I must sit and start to work  and use them. 
This kind of swaps are so nice, I love to pick-up and select original things for my swap partners and of course to receive baggies with full of wonderful items is a different happiness for a quilter. Special thanks for Lydia, her goodies came just before Santa:)))

1 comment:

Maven said...

Everything is lovely, but that tatted heart is truly stunning!