Friday, January 31, 2014

Camera problem:((

It is another cold and gray day here in Istanbul....
I  completed a few CQ blocks, I was planning to take their photos in day light to upload here but  my camera doesn't work!!! It seems that there is a problem on its battery lid, I have to wait consultation of my husband tonight!
I like to take photos in day light with my Fuji, I don't like the performance of small Olympus, by the way, I must admit that I don't know well how to use it. I also don't use cellular phone to take photo...I'm a typical technological impaired person:(
We decided with one of my stitcher friend to embellish our eachother's blocks. I've already created a 12"X12 block with my favorite mostly blue tones, she is also a blue color lover like me, I hope she'll enjoys my block and works easily on it. Now, I'm waiting the arrival of her block to embellish.
I hope my husband solves my current camera problem this weekend, I start to share new block photos.
It is tea time for me, with a small piece of apple pie.

No comments: