Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa brought chocolates!

I've visit Lindt Chocolate Museum during our Koln, Germany trip. I'm so glad that I got a chance to find something special related with Christmas in the last week of October. But, I must admit that I had a big disappointment while drinking hot chocolate there. 
They have a nice Cafe with wonderful view and  they serve delicious cakes. I was expecting to have delicious bitter hot chocolate but they served something like just a standard Nesquick:(  It was really disappointment for me in that cold day!
However, it is a nice place to visit if you have plenty of time when visiting Koln, Cologna in Germany.  
 Guess what, those little chocolate boxes are going to be  my new needle boxes;-))
I wish I could be there now adays...I'm sure that they have more and more new chocolates with Season's theme. Maybe they started to serve bitter hot chocolate as well during this time of the year when it is so cold.

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Rengin, Your goodies look so yummy and what a wonderful idea to use the little tin boxes for needle keepers. The will be perfect. Sorry you did not get the cup of hot chocolate you were expecting. Like you said, maybe they were holding out for the colder weather.
Love the chocolate Santa.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Rengin Yazitas said...

Thansks so much Celetina.
Have a great weekend and Season's greetings.
Rengin

Gerry said...

Your trip sounds like so much fun, Rengin. And thank you so much for sharing your advent chocolates with me!

Merry Christmas,
Gerry

Rengin Yazitas said...

It is my pleasure Gerry. Enjoy!