Monday, May 25, 2009

Victorian image:)

I did too many different cross stitching and needlepoint projects in the past. Recently, I saw this painted canvas at my local quilt store and I loved this lovely Victorian Lady. I have too many UFPs but I couldn't control myself and bought it. I wonder what is she reading???? Guess it!!!
I hope I can complete this canvas this summer. Usually, I'm unable to stitch during the hot summer days but I hope to work on this project will be easier other than work on a CQ block.
I'll share its progress on the coming days.

6 comments:

JeanneZ said...

My Guess is she is reading a letter from a loved one. Looks like a bit of smile on her face and a single sheet of paper in a sitting room with the light coming in the window so she can read it. That is a beautiful picture to make.
JeanneZ

Wildflowerhouse said...

Has to be a love letter. Will watch for your progress. Sharon

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful new canvas you picked out. It's hard to resist them when you find one you really love. I think she's reading a love letter too.
Aren't we all just a bunch of romantics?

Maureen said...

"Dearest, My voyage to Africa has taken so much longer than I anticipated. I am delayed coming home to you. I will miss your beautiful gardens this year. I love you truly, Clyde"

Whew, I have more time to myself and no cooking to do on that fire burning stove until the weather turns cold!

Pretty picture Rengin. Can't wait to see it done.

Butterfly said...

Did you ever finish this pic?

Rengin Yazitas said...

Glad you reminded, it is almost finished, only a small part left!