Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My work on Lita's RR block

This is the last block of our Victorian theme RR that I participated with my old CQ buddies. Lita's lovely block is going to be middle part of the baby blanket for her new born granddaughter. I thought a small baby carriage will be perfect on that white patch. It is my own design:)) This cute thing gave me some other ideas to create as well...But, I have so many things to do, not much time for stitching...I beat, most of you are also busy in these summer days. By the way, we had only a few extremely hot days up to now...We mostly cloudy and rainy weather...Hope it doesn't get so hot on the coming days....


2 comments:

Suztats said...

That's a cute design, Rengin! It's sure to be loved.

Kathy Raker said...

Baby carriage is adorable!