Friday, March 15, 2013

DYB Victorian Ladies RR, my work on Lisa's block

So, we came to end of to another RR, I worked on Lisa's block that was the last one to complete Victorian RR. Upon her demand I used my oyas. 
I crocheted a small basket, used varigated color rig-rig ribbon as its holder to catch a color harmony with the opposite side. Small Nile green color butterflies Lisa's own embellishments. I added a bracelet on the hand motif charm:)) The sead beads I've used almost same color with the main fabric color. I used same color silk ribbons at top to create a small spray, added small butterfly charms.
My new small type violets looked pretty at left top side, as seen I made seam treatments and used beaded oya laces.
This photo shows my whole work on the block. It was a very nice RR with lots of old stitching friends, Hideko, Cathy, Gary, Connie and Lisa thank you very much, I enjoyed to stitch with you all together, I hope we come together in another RR soon.

5 comments:

Hideko Ishida said...

Rengin, your work is so beautiful!!

hobby sewer said...

Rengin , your work is very lovely.

Carli The Quilter said...

Wow, I just found your blog and love your work. I'm also a crazy quilter. check out my blog for the various quilts I make.

Unknown said...

Love love love my block so beautiful.. we need to trade goodies again..that was fun... hugs Lis

Rengin Yazitas said...

It is great offer, as you know I love to trade goodies. Hugs...