Friday, March 15, 2013

DYB Victorian Ladies RR, my work on Lisa's block

So, we came to end of to another RR, I worked on Lisa's block that was the last one to complete Victorian RR. Upon her demand I used my oyas. 
I crocheted a small basket, used varigated color rig-rig ribbon as its holder to catch a color harmony with the opposite side. Small Nile green color butterflies Lisa's own embellishments. I added a bracelet on the hand motif charm:)) The sead beads I've used almost same color with the main fabric color. I used same color silk ribbons at top to create a small spray, added small butterfly charms.
My new small type violets looked pretty at left top side, as seen I made seam treatments and used beaded oya laces.
This photo shows my whole work on the block. It was a very nice RR with lots of old stitching friends, Hideko, Cathy, Gary, Connie and Lisa thank you very much, I enjoyed to stitch with you all together, I hope we come together in another RR soon.

5 comments:

Hideko Ishida 石田英子 said...

Rengin, your work is so beautiful!!

hobby sewer said...

Rengin , your work is very lovely.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Wow, I just found your blog and love your work. I'm also a crazy quilter. check out my blog for the various quilts I make.

Lisa Fibers Creations said...

Love love love my block so beautiful.. we need to trade goodies again..that was fun... hugs Lis

Rengin Yazitas said...

It is great offer, as you know I love to trade goodies. Hugs...