Monday, July 27, 2015

Giweavay of Patience Brewster -Celebrating Christmas in July!

It is another hottest summer and I started to complaint about extremely hot and wet weather. My all friends and followers know very well that I'm a winter type person, I love everything related with Winter&Snow and of course Christmas.
Several days ago I've found an amazing  link for the  Christmas ornaments and now I visit that page daily to see what beautiful things they have.

Patience Brewster,  has wonderful items, in addition that they have a special giveaway, with a special theme "Celebrating Christmas in July" theme, isn't it so nice?


Their contest at Instagram ends July 31, 2015.
The rules, 
-Follow PB on Instagram @patiencebrewster
-Ensure your Instagram account is not set to "Private" (otherwise who can see your photos??)
-Post your photo about your Christmas celebration in July on Instagram while tagging@patiencebrewster and use the hashtag #PBChristmasinJuly!

Hope I may or one of my follower wins!!!;-)


I wish we could have celebrate Christmas all year long, have that spirit, joy and of course special home decoration!!!

No comments: